Who we are
KOR Elite is found at www.korelite.com
What information we collect and how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
You directly provide korelite.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Purchase any of our products or services. We’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email, phone number, billing address and optional account information e.g. username and password
- Complete a client questionnaire or provide feedback on your plan. We will collect your name and email address to use in your running plan creation
- Send a message to us through our contact form we will collect your name, email and phone number
- Register an account on the website, we will store your name, address and email
- Subscribe to our mailing list we will collect your email address
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we will track
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping as well as tracking analytics
How will we use your data?
korelite.com will only collect and use your personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- After purchasing a product/service we collect name, email, billing address, phone number. We will use this email to send you information about your account and order, respond to your requests, process payments and prevent fraud
- We will use any information (name/email/phone number) you provided in a contact form to response to your request via your preferred method of contact
- If you subscribe to our newsletter we will use your name and email address to send you newsletter updates
- For users that create an account on korelite.com, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
We accept payments through stripe. Information required to process or support the payment such as the purchase total and you rolling information will be sent securely to Stripe.
What are your data protection rights?
KOR Elite would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request KOR Elite for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that KOR Elite correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that KOR Elite transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org