Book a 20 minute consultation with your coach and complete a short questionnaire about your goals
Meet with coach to discuss your questionnaire and your goals
Complete your metrics and experience Questionnaire. Make payment and your plan will be created and sent to your inbox within 7 days
Contact coach at any time for advice. Schedule weekly accountability check ins and monthly calls to tailor plans based off your progress and your needs.
Per month + €25 once off plan creation fee
- 1-1 Coaching
For any level of athlete, it doesn’t matter the goal or experience.
We will help you achieve what you want to achieve.
1-1 Coaching is for those who want to be guided through and held accountable for their training.
You Work, We Coach.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Fitness and Biomechanical Assessments (When applicable)
- Bespoke training plan, unique to you and your goals
- Optional strength and conditioning plan based off your experience and equipment
- Daily access to coach through WhatsApp
- Weekly online check-ins to be held accountable for training
- Monthly calls to adjust plans
- Community interaction amongst other 1-1 coaching athletes
- Access to information booklets on Running Form and Biomechanics, recovery, nutrition and sleep
I have run on and off for years but never consistently, so having the 1-1 coaching has been a great way to hold myself accountable. Kieran created a plan to suit my lifestyle and having the weekly/monthly check-ins made it really easy to communicate how I was getting on and adapt if things were too hard/easy.
Cannot recommend enough!! My training plan is adapted to me and my goals! I love the little pieces of advice and explanations that are given
I am training in a more efficient way than ever before. I have more energy and feel so much stronger. My 10k plan seems less intense than my previous training but I am en route to a huge PB
Kieran and KOR know what they are talking about. Everything has a reason behind it and is so well explained
The plans are so well structured, I always feel well rested and look forward to my runs
4 weeks into my plan and I am loving it. I never thought I’d be able to run as much as I can now