- Training Plans
Downloadable training plans for beginner to elite runners.
Run for the first time, improve your race time, or reach a new race distance, we have training plans for it all.
Once off payment, complete your athlete questionnaire, and your plan is delivered straight to your inbox within 1 week of questionnaire completion.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Tailored Training Plan Based on your current fitness to help you reach your next goal
- The training plan provides you with what days to train on, the distance, and the intensity of each run
Per month + €25 once off plan creation fee
- 1-1 Coaching
For any level of athlete, it doesn’t matter the goal or experience.
We will help you achieve what you want to achieve.
1-1 Coaching is for those who want to be guided through and held accountable for their training.
You Work, We Coach.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Fitness and Biomechanical Assessments
- Bespoke training plan, unique to you and your goals
- Optional strength and conditioning plan based off your experience and equipment
- Daily access to coach through WhatsApp
- Weekly online check-ins to be held accountable for training
- Monthly calls to adjust plans
- Community interaction amongst other 1-1 coaching athletes
- Access to information booklets on Running Form and Biomechanics, recovery, nutrition and sleep
Book a 20 minute consultation with your coach and complete a short questionnaire about your goals
Meet with coach to discuss your questionnaire and your goals
Complete your metrics and experience Questionnaire. Make payment and your plan will be created and sent to your inbox within 7 days
Contact coach at any time for advice. Schedule weekly accountability check ins and monthly calls to tailor plans based off your progress and your needs.
Take our quiz to determine what distance you are ready to train for
Choose your plan based on the quiz and make payment. Answer your metrics and experience questionnaire.
Your customised plan is built and sent to your inbox within 1 week of purchase
5K Beginner Plan
Ready to see what you are capable of? This plan is made for those who are new to running or those looking to get back into running after a long break!
5K Improvement Plan
Do you want to improve your 5K Personal best? This plan is for you. Tailored for casual to elite runners.
10K Beginner/Improvement Plan
Do you want to push yourself to the next level? Reach the 10K distance for the first time or bring down your current time? Experience level: Casual runner - Elite
Base Building Plan
For those who need guidance leading up to the starting point of their race plan. Ideal for those completing the half or full marathon but are not starting their plan for a few weeks.
Half Marathon Plan
Want to train for a half marathon or improve your half marathon time? Can you comfortably complete 8K? We'll help get you there
Complete your first Marathon or improve your current time. Can you run 12k? Experience Level: Intermediate runner-elite
I want to start a training plan but my race isn't for a few months
If your race is l further away than your chosen training plan length you have a few options to choose from.
- You can choose a shorter race distance to train towards first and then start your desired plan closer to the time.
- You can start with the 4 week base-building plan to build up your fitness, and then start your chosen training plan closer to the time
I have run on and off for years but never consistently, so having the 1-1 coaching has been a great way to hold myself accountable. Kieran created a plan to suit my lifestyle and having the weekly/monthly check-ins made it really easy to communicate how I was getting on and adapt if things were too hard/easy.
Cannot recommend enough!! My training plan is adapted to me and my goals! I love the little pieces of advice and explanations that are given
I am training in a more efficient way than ever before. I have more energy and feel so much stronger. My 10k plan seems less intense than my previous training but I am en route to a huge PB
Kieran and KOR know what they are talking about. Everything has a reason behind it and is so well explained
The plans are so well structured, I always feel well rested and look forward to my runs
4 weeks into my plan and I am loving it. I never thought I’d be able to run as much as I can now